Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Invasion 2017

Tis ok Chris, will be expecting huge donations from you and inonit now that we're talking money and nibbling fingers

Thanks so much Theschell. I admire your work and your comments are very helpful. The suggestion to try them out on someone first will save me a lot of grief. Thanks!

Ruh Roh.....motivation....

Quote Originally Posted by inonit View Post
    Thanks so much Theschell. I admire your work and your comments are very helpful. The suggestion to try them out on someone first will save me a lot of grief. Thanks!
    No problem... I worked very closely with a well-known vendor when I started out. Did some beta-testing for him, and texture sets and such, and in exchange he taught me what he knew about making products. It's kinda hit the point that I occasionally do trouble shooting for vendors that have been doing this longer than I have. I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't pass the help along and if you have any questions I'm happy to try and help where I can!
    Schell’s Armour Works… Home of “Theschell’s” Fantasy, Sci-fi and Historical models for Poser and also home to the free, Stand-alone, Anime Girl Kristin Figure. Come check out my Website and Store at schells.ca ... Hope to see you!

And don't forget... we accept donations

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4