Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Glad to read an update from you AB.
    We had heavy rain, storms and floods here in Italy as well, especially in Tuscany.
    A whole family drowned in Leghorn, many fallen trees and many buildings damaged by wind.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...n-tuscany.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...8dc_story.html

Yep. Just need 950.00 more lol. That or 500.00.

The storm that hit me was a total freak. This tablet is terrible but better than nothing.

So far, this hurricane isn't so bad.

Don't get me wrong though. The tablets not bad but very limited. Doesn't help that it hasn't been used on a long while and I'm not used to it. I'm sure I'll acclimate and l will like it better soon.

Did you ever try a new or different power supply for your computer? I once pulled a power supply apart and there was a couple of fuses in it. That made me think there is some safety fuses in some of them to help prevent something like this. On the other hand, I strong enough power surge would wipe everything out. So many factors related to it.

thank you myquad and doc for your kind donation ab is thankful for your help

Was using a tablet and it died. Reformatted my phone twice and it's now stable enough to do a little but is very limited. Want to thank vash99 for the TV and myquad & docmikeb for donations that allowed me to get a DVD player. Mysticblueraven is working on a computer for me so hopefully will be back soon. Until then, impmon is in charge. Please BC volunteer to help her where you can. Big contest coming up and I am helpless to contribute ATM. Thanks to everyone

Thanks for the update, AB!

i put out some feelers in groups im in no word yet
    i hope to hear something soon that will help u out ab until then i was glad to help with the tv situation at least sorry i can do more

I will expect more cash lol. Thanks also Rene as all donations are appreciated. Still waiting on that five million Dim dollars Amira is sending