What Movies Are You Looking Forward Too

A lot of great movies still to come... which are you looking forward to most?

Not much time to watch movies. Don't even know what movies are coming in the near future.

Right now, I'm looking forward to the new Jurrasic Park movie. I know it's probably going to be mediocre as hell, but I just can't help but look forward to a dinosaur movie. lol

Well the reviews for the Jurassic World movie are pretty much that as they are apparently repeating a lot of themes from previous movies so that it's like Terminator 1-3 where it looked like they basically reshot the same movie with slight changes. It's a cheap and dirty way to do a sequel and it's a huge reason so many fail. Pretty much they just took the Jurassic Park story off the islands as a volcano is about to blow it sky high. They have evildoers who are trying to steal Indominus Rex dna to merge it with a velociraptor while the bad guys are auctioning off the dino's they are rescuing from the island.

I would think it should still be a good movie because Steven Spielberg is involved and the effects are fantastic they're saying. But the story is the sticking point.

So, if you just want to see a great dino movie for the effects and thrills, I think you're going to enjoy this one (just ignore the story lol).