Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077

This ones looking pretty good

Oh.My.Gawd...

This was downright awesome, AB! Even though I've been relegated to viewing this on an Android phone (which is slow and choppy as hell), I was thoroughly impressed with what I saw here, this afternoon. Keep it up!

Many Blessings...

Comynn/Donald

Yep. Avros is a freak over this game and I think he's actually spending all his time playing games now instead of being at the site to program it lol.

It actually looks like a great game and glad to see you hanging around even if it's on a phone

Where ya been?

Talking

Hell, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have nothing at all...had a break in..lost all of my equipment, then my email got hacked...it took me quite a while to get all of my contacts sorted out. Moved to Oklahoma for a bit, then moved back to Minnesota, after my health started to decline. Now, I'm trying to rebuild a system, so that I can get back into the game again. It's gonna take a while, but I will get myself back into doing what I enjoy!

Sounds like a string of bad luck that just kept stringing you along. Well, I'm glad to see you're getting things back together as I know these things take time as I lost all my electronics to a lightning strike back in September and if it weren't for friends helping me out, I'd be in a bad situation myself right now.