Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Am I missing something here? It's a week in and it appears that I'm the only one with an entry in this contest??? Or am I supposed to post the entries somewhere besides the galleries?

November is usually the slowest contest month. Most who participate are here in the US and it seems that between Halloween and Christmas people tend to need a break.

Oh, ok, I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't doing something wrong. I really like the theme of this contest.

Crocotta
    I intend to post an image or 2 but only just got my PC back and installed a new SSD so still in the process of reinstalling everything but image(s) will be coming at some point

I can't wait Malv. I love looking at other people's art work.

Image halved in size

I am trying to upload an image to the DSA Beastrider competition but the image is halved in size in the gallery. (It is originally 1,1 MB).

Why is that?

Not sure I understand. Are you saying it didn't load or that it's smaller? If you mean smaller, the new gallerytends to load them smaller if the width and height are too large. You can click on the image and it opens full sized in a new window.

It loads. But when i try to view it, it has been resized to about half. (Yes, after I opened the large version in a separate window.)

I have deleted it while waiting for a solution, since I don't want it to be that small.
    Last edited by reserv888; November 12th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.

I have tried to upload the image again but it is still less than half the original size and it has a large watermark in the down right corner. (Not only on the thumbnail). I have seen the same thing on a few of the other images in the galleries.
    Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

I will have the programmers look into it as I noticed we also have a bug with the chatbox. It could be a settings issue as well because the watermark should be optional.