Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Just realized I don't have access to this area.

Read , understand and agree to the terms. Could I please join,thank you

See no one confirmed you were added lol. Are you now situated within the Darker Realms?

Lol well I figured I were added since I could see the images and access the area.

Hi, I'm back. I read and understand the roooles, can I be allowed back?

Hi Iron Wolf. You should still have access. We were trying to do some desperately needed remodeling to the Darker Realms area. Tell me what you see and don't see as if you're not seeing DR then we need to fix something. We plan to make DR a member run community which means getting members to tell us what they want and we'll try to accommodate them. But most members find that a bit unusual as they are used to established communities where the owners tell them what they can have or can't.

Certain rules would still apply like not scat of kiddies but if you and other members tell Iamboo what you want and work with her, I'm sure we could getting the wrecking ball and explosives out to clean things up.

Iamboo is the current Dungeon Mistress and she's the one who will be overseeing what members want. Just gotta speak up

But if you don't see DR's forums, that means we put an explosive in the wrong place doesn't it lol.

I can't access the darker realms either. The message I get is this "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" can you help me with this.

I have sent a message to Avros and we'll get this corrected. I was unaware there was a problem as no one mentioned it

Staff have access to these areas so unless members tell us, we don't always know there's a problem.

Wasn't aware we had access. I will message Iron Wolf and see if everything is alright.

Thanks for looking in to it AB

Well, we want this area to be a members area so it will be totally under Iamboo's supervision and members can help redevelop it.