January 18, 2021, 04:16:57 am

News:

The Dark Side of Fantasy...

Bug Reports

Started by Armorbeast, July 02, 2019, 08:53:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorbeast

As with any change regarding websites, we expect a number of bugs to popup unexpectedly. Please list any problems you might have while visiting DSA on this topic. We will try to get them resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank You

the3dgm

It may have been just me, but, when trying to register to the new site, clicking on the 'register' button would remove my e-mail address and then give me an error for incorrect e-mail.  (Should have guessed there was a problem since I never got the green check mark for my e-mail.)

The work around, should you run into this, do your e-mail last and press enter, don't click 'register.'   Have a nice day!

Armorbeast

One of them bugs we'll get fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

myquad

I can't figure out how to upload an image and is there a way to post a reply with having to do a three step verification each time?

Armorbeast

What exactly is that verification doing as it should only be making you verify when you login. Will have Avros look into it if I can't figure it out. It may be something that got ticked in settings for members so admin can't see it.

myquad

every time i want to reply or quick reply i have to go through a three step verification process.  see attachment.

the3dgm

The three step verification shows up to do anything AB, including sending a p.m., hence my comment.  This reply requires it and Google is remember the answers!  :o

Armorbeast

Please try again and let me know if it's still doing it.

the3dgm

Looks like it is fixed!  :)    No verification showing on this reply page.  Thank you!

myquad

sorry for the late answer.  fixed here as well.  much better!

rebelgraphx

Can't use the shoutbox, there is no place to write a shout.

Armorbeast

There should be a space above the smileys to type a response. Let us know if you don't see it as maybe there's a setting not checked off.

the3dgm

Not a fan of the 'shoutbox', but they are right, there is no way I can find to do a shout.  Only two people have used it, you and Avros!

Armorbeast

I'll have to pass this one off to Avros as I can't find any settings that would allow or prevent members from using the Shoutbox.

And we put the Shoutbox on the bottom for people who don't like Shoutboxes lol

the3dgm

Well thanks AB, but, since everything has a shut down button [-] now I would have just hidden it!