January 18, 2021, 03:51:37 am

News:

The Dark Side of Fantasy...

Bug Reports

Started by Armorbeast, July 02, 2019, 08:53:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorbeast

Armorbeast

Anyone having any issues that need reported?

the3dgm

Is the gallery going to stay 4x3 or will be going back to being able to post 16x9?

rebelgraphx

Images are strangely cropped in the gallery. The thumbnails look good but the images are shown almost square.

Armorbeast

Let me see if I can get Avros in here to answer some questions as he needs to know what you're seeing in the galleries. To me they look a bit squished.

Let's let the man who knows the answers provide the answers lol

Admin

I'm here! Not quite sure what or where these problem are. I can see that "rebel's" graphics were stretched height wise. I have not yet found the cause for this unless it's to do with PDI. Others members don't have these issues that I'm aware of. I will attend to your request asap.

the3dgm

Just a quick run through the galleries. It appears that the widest an image can be displayed is between  1100 and 1200 pixels. Height is unlimited.  Your display is not adjusting for images that are wider then the allowed display size, it is squeezing them into it.

Does that make sense?

rebelgraphx

Quote from: Admin on October 11, 2019, 03:53:13 amI'm here! Not quite sure what or where these problem are. I can see that "rebel's" graphics were stretched height wise. I have not yet found the cause for this unless it's to do with PDI. Others members don't have these issues that I'm aware of. I will attend to your request asap.

Hi Avros, I see simular problems in other images like the witch posted by SpookieLilOne which is square but gets stretched in hight. Hope you can figure this out.

AmirA

Well guys I just want to say a great work you have been doing and love the new site and layout. If I get a gremlin then I will surely let you know.
A freak like me just needs infinity...

rebelgraphx

Reuploaded one of my entries in the halloween contest and reduced the width to 1200. The image looks fine now.

sriesch

Quote from: rebelgraphx on October 19, 2019, 12:07:32 pmReuploaded one of my entries in the halloween contest and reduced the width to 1200. The image looks fine now.
Thanks, I had the same issue and that fixed it.

Armorbeast

Hmmmm. Maybe then the issue is we have a size requirement of 1200 but the software accepts the image anyway? That or the compression coding to adjust it to the set size limit is broken O_o

Admin

I have been looking into the codes and made some changes without results needed. I may need to keep looking to find the problem. It could be missing some coding, or a syntax error. I'm still looking.

the3dgm

Received my Birthday well wishes today, however, it's just about eight months four days too early!  But it is the thought that counts!

Happy New Year evryone!!