January 26, 2021, 08:52:26 am

News:

The Dark Side of Fantasy...

Oooops

Started by Armorbeast, September 26, 2019, 05:58:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorbeast

Ok, so who do I get to blame for what happened? Avros added a mod that caused things to go pop and then I told him to update the site software to the latest version and things went blam.

Give us a few days and things will return to somewhat being normal lol.

Armorbeast

By now you've probably noticed something happened. Well, Avros has been on top of it since becoming aware and also upgraded the software to the latest version on my orders. Well... oooops lol. Seems a lot of things weren't compatible with the latest upgrade.We're getting things back up (well, Avros is) and hopefully things will be back to abnormal as soon as possible.

Avros

A vortex opens with a soft flushing sound of water. Surrounding space glistens with a wash of colours an small flashes of light with in.

Avros

Avros

Avros

Avros

Armorbeast

By now you've probably noticed something happened. Well, Avros has been on top of it since becoming aware and also upgraded the software to the latest version on my orders. Well... oooops lol. Seems a lot of things weren't compatible with the latest upgrade.We're getting things back up (well, Avros is) and hopefully things will be back to abnormal as soon as possible.

Avros

Avros

Vortex Application

Avros

Avros

The site was updated with the latest version, and unfortunately there was an issue with one of the Bot-Controllers. This then caused data to alter the chain-block that made reading certain files to gradually fail. I sorted out those two problems, only to find the software files also received changes which had to be removed manually. I sincerely apologise to everyone for the inconvenience caused. I cannot use the previous Theme as it is not compatible with this version of SMF. I am working on another now. So you can use the forums and Galleries in meantime. Baseball bats are located in the storage room for you to club me to a pulp, but for now can you please wait till I have finished and please... not the face!

Armorbeast