Commenting on the Contest Entries

Started by TheKatster, November 14, 2019, 02:41:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKatster

It would be nice if people would comment on the entries in the different contests and albums in general.  It would  make it seem as if we aren't shouting into the darkness.
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown

AmirA

November 15, 2019, 09:18:57 am #1 Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:29:31 am by AmirA
The Katster, I agree. I try to comment as we need to do our part as a community.
But I see their is a gremlin. When trying to comment it does not work. That maybe an issue that there is no comments.
A freak like me just needs infinity...

TheKatster

oh thanks AmirA, that may be the problem then.  I know before the last contest was over there were lots of comments.
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown

TheKatster

Well, after I posted this I've been having computer problems.. grrr.

Author Unknown

TheKatster

Having computer problems (it's only a few months old) so haven't been posting much.. sorry.

Author Unknown

Dani_G

Comments are a great way to bolster each other's confidence.

iamboo

Quote from: TheKatster on November 27, 2019, 03:55:51 pmHaving computer problems (it's only a few months old) so haven't been posting much.. sorry.

I suggest posting what the problem with your computer is along with make and model. We are fortunate to have some pretty clever people here among the membership.

A picture is a poem without words. - Horace<br />