June 06, 2020, 09:45:57 am

News:

The Dark Side of Fantasy...

Big Changes Coming

Started by Armorbeast, May 19, 2020, 02:56:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorbeast

For those of you who do not know already. I have taken on a partner for DSA who is doing a complete rebuild for the sites future from the ground up. The software will be more modern and up to date with more ways to showcase our artists talent. There's not much more I can say at the moment except that we are expecting a September 1rst relaunch. Until then, we will keep this site going.

New ideas, new motivation and renewed focus on dark fantasy.

When he is ready, my new partner will introduce himself to you and relate any plans for the future he wishes to share with us.

I haven't sold the site or anything and I still maintain majority ownership. But it's time we get some fresh blood at the top to motivate and move us into the future.

Thanks to all of you for your years of support and we hope to see you back with us as we move forward into the future with a totally new lease on life.
AB

rebelgraphx

Thanks for the update AB, will be looking forward to see how the new site is going to change

Armorbeast

We needed some new energy and I think what we have planned should provide it

iamboo

I'll be around as you already know.
A picture is a poem without words. - Horace<br />

Armorbeast

We plan to hold a big reopening contest in September and I was thinking we might postpone our regular July comp until September and do a September / October thing with back to back big contests?

Not sure we'll do that but will see what C____ says :)

BernadetteV

I'll be ready when the changes arrive.

Armorbeast

iamboo

In the meantime, I'll keep blowing up the inner tube holding the raft afloat!
A picture is a poem without words. - Horace<br />