Requesting Help for a Dragon graphic

Started by Hydrokyle240, July 26, 2020, 08:16:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydrokyle240

Hello folks,

I've looked around the entire web, and I personally enjoy the artwork I have seen from this forum.  I'll try and keep as much of this post as real as possible, so I'm going to start off by saying thank you very much for your time!  Please bear with my explanation and overly drawn out jabbering, but I feel this is the best way to approach it.

So, I have literally zero artistic ability, however, I'm a huge fan of it.  If it were up to me, my house would literally be covered with it, but my wife won't allow it.  But I do have a computer room I can slap full of it, so I would like to start off with a newfound hobby of mine, computer modding.  Until this year, I hadn't really had a decent PC.  I began modding by creating a PSU shroud, and it literally looks factory. 

One project that I would like help to start is an image of a dragon in the upper righthand side of my PC (Kind of like an upside down L. Approximately 7 inches by 12 inches).  This is what I'm hoping to get help with, is a drawn up dragon graphic that I could use for one of those vinyl Cricket machines.  This is what I used to create that PSU shroud seen in the image, which I managed to make this RGB as well ;D. These Cricket machines cannot use too fine of details, but all the plain dragon graphics I've seen aren't appealing to me.  The color requirements are sunbeam yellow, red pepper red, and black.

Dragons are literally my favorite mythological creatures, but I'm willing to venture out to something else.  However, my idea using a dragon was because I had also planned on giving my PC acrylic scales using these colors.  I know that sounds silly, but I know for a fact that I have the skill to make some amazing scales on the top and backside of my PC and make it look amazing with a flare of RGB lighting seeping through.  My largest concern, with the exception of not finding a suitable piece of art, is that perhaps a dragon is too similar to the MSI branding.  I kind of just want to say f$%& it and do it anyways, regardless of the fact it's not going to have a drop of MSI in the build, but opinions are VERY welcome on the subject.

I understand many do not care to tinker, but this is my way of expressing the artistic side of my soul, as I cannot draw, paint, or ANYTHING like this.  I have a few unique ideas for the computer's hardware, so the layout is going to change a lot.  For example, this nasty CPU cooler will go away. I have big plans for this rig.

I'm willing to pay for this graphic if need be.  I'm not made of money, but I do understand that I can't just pop in and ask strangers for their time without offering something...anything in return for their sincere efforts.  Just let me know how much I'd owe you to have something produced.

If you're interested, please email me at Hydrokyle240@gmail.com.  I will also try to pop in and monitor this posting, but most of my responses may have to wait for the weekend.  I'm a disabled veteran, so aside from my work I do have a lot of upcoming appointments that will chew up my weekdays.  But let it be known that I am really looking forward to this!  So, moderators, please don't delete this post until we know if I got any bites or not.

Sincerely,
HydroKyle

Impmon

welcome to our humble forum we are glad you are liking the art all of our artist do the best with what they love. in regards to what you are seeking dragon wise what you would be looking for is considered a png which can be doable that way you dont have to worry about a background and just have the dragon

with your request please be sure to be specific and where you want the colors you want as models have different areas in which can take different colors dragons  usually have the main scales the belly which can be the same color as body or different in some cases there are the horns and of course the membrane of the wings we do have a few here that can texture :)

Hydrokyle240

Quote from: Impmon on July 28, 2020, 01:23:48 pmwelcome to our humble forum we are glad you are liking the art all of our artist do the best with what they love. in regards to what you are seeking dragon wise what you would be looking for is considered a png which can be doable that way you dont have to worry about a background and just have the dragon

with your request please be sure to be specific and where you want the colors you want as models have different areas in which can take different colors dragons  usually have the main scales the belly which can be the same color as body or different in some cases there are the horns and of course the membrane of the wings we do have a few here that can texture :)

I am willing to leave the colors and design up to the artist, whoever is willing to make it happen.  But judging by the lack of traffic, I'm going to have to hit the drawing board.  At this rate, I'll probably just have to make company logo related Garbo, lol, but that's all I know to do.