Januarys Contest ~ Cyberpunk (New Site)

Started by Armorbeast, January 06, 2021, 10:15:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Armorbeast

This months contest is on the new site. Add your images to the forum thread here http://dreamslayerartworks.net/index.php/forum/competitions/21-januarys-contest-cyberpunk

The new site still has some bugs and when you join you'll get some errors. ignore those but let me know you've joined as I have to manually activate you.

X kylumi X

The New site does not recognise any of my Log in details....this happened here too, and is why I had to alter my e-mail address and change my user from kylumi to X kylumi X.

X kylumi X

Margy

Impmon

reregister to new account these  do not transfer over it still has some bugs so hang in there

TheKatster

I got an error message when I tried to sign in and I tried to reregister to the new site and it says my email address is already in use and I don't have another one so I'm not sure how to do that. 
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown

Margy

X kylumi X

I'm having the same problem, you cannot re-register when your details are still live.

Impmon

not sure whats going on there until time being you can post pictures in this forum

X kylumi X

OK i did manage to log onto the new site....but, its a ways off from being ready right now.

X kylumi X

Actually I logged into the Home page (which isn't useable ready right now)...I came back and used Armorbeast's link and that took me too the New Sites Index page and its all looking good.
I'm going to see if I can upload to Armor's link later ; )

Llola Lane

Tried to sign up on new site... please add me :)  Thanks

Margy

X kylumi X

I'm  not sure if anybody is working on this Margy  :(

TheKatster

I was able to get into the new site but when I try to add an image it says that it has to be 0.1 K.. ?? Can I add my entry here?  I got it down a lot and it still says it exceeds the size limit.. I'll see if I can upload it here.  I think I can but it won't let me upload it to the new site.ClockWorksGirl.jpg
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown