Januarys Contest ~ Cyberpunk (New Site)

Started by Armorbeast, January 06, 2021, 10:15:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Margy

Quote from: X kylumi X on January 11, 2021, 04:34:12 pmI'm  not sure if anybody is working on this Margy  :(

Hopefully someone will before the contest is over. My image is waiting to be posted. :)

@TheKatster, that's Steampunk not Cyberpunk. :)

X kylumi X

Hello Katster,

Quote from: TheKatster on January 11, 2021, 05:56:40 pmI was able to get into the new site but when I try to add an image it says that it has to be 0.1 K.. ?? Can I add my entry here?  I got it down a lot and it still says it exceeds the size limit.. I'll see if I can upload it here.  I think I can but it won't let me upload it to the new site.ClockWorksGirl.jpg

0.1mb is a board permission which hasn't been set correctly. In the meantime you can use an FREE Image Host  to upload you pics ( https://postimages.org/). Make sure you select the DIRECT LINK option.

X kylumi X

Quote from: Margy on January 12, 2021, 02:57:38 am
Quote from: X kylumi X on January 11, 2021, 04:34:12 pmI'm  not sure if anybody is working on this Margy  :(

Hopefully someone will before the contest is over. My image is waiting to be posted. :)

Margy, if your still not having any luck on the NEW site, I woud continue to post here, my friend : )

TheKatster

Quote from: X kylumi X on January 12, 2021, 04:48:04 amHello Katster,

Quote from: TheKatster on January 11, 2021, 05:56:40 pmI was able to get into the new site but when I try to add an image it says that it has to be 0.1 K.. ?? Can I add my entry here?  I got it down a lot and it still says it exceeds the size limit.. I'll see if I can upload it here.  I think I can but it won't let me upload it to the new site.ClockWorksGirl.jpg

0.1mb is a board permission which hasn't been set correctly. In the meantime you can use an FREE Image Host  to upload you pics ( https://postimages.org/). Make sure you select the DIRECT LINK option.

Thank you, I'll try it the next time.
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown

TheKatster

The contest said it could be any of the "punks" and she is one with the machine.. or the mechanics of the clock.
You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.     

Author Unknown

Margy

Quote from: TheKatster on January 12, 2021, 06:19:54 am

The contest said it could be any of the "punks" and she is one with the machine.. or the mechanics of the clock.

Oh, my fault. Haven't read the text, just the topic. Then it fits of course perfect into the theme. Sorry.

TheKatster

Author Unknown