Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New and Improved Schell's Armour Works now live!

The new site is now Officially Opened For Business!

Features:

Integrated PayPal with Shopping cart for multiple purchases.

Category Drop-down menus in the Navigation Bar for ease of navigation.

Individual product promo pages with more detailed descriptions of products. The new product pages also contain links to other similar products, provide information on additional requirements if needed for each item, and better product promotional images.

Re-organized content split into categories for specific types of content.

Re-organized User Submission Galleries with separate categories of art.

Main areas broken into categories for specific types of items with navigation links in the main navigation bar drop-downs. All products have been sorted and categorized to (hopefully) make it easier to locate specific types of product.

New area added, the " R&D Department" for links to some of my tutorials and friends supporting websites.

Plus a multitude of other changes and clean-ups...

Brand-new look same old link so you won't need to re-locate my site all over again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAWLogo600x600.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	5395

My thanks to my good friend KageRyu for the new site logo design!
    Last edited by Theschell; May 7th, 2015 at 07:32 PM.
    Schell’s Armour Works… Home of “Theschell’s” Fantasy, Sci-fi and Historical models for Poser and also home to the free, Stand-alone, Anime Girl Kristin Figure. Come check out my Website and Store at schells.ca ... Hope to see you!

The links to our freebie items are now up and running!

I've released a new freebie figure as a sci-fi companion to Kristin... Cyberoid Pinnochia!

Fully rigged and pose-able, including fully rigged Jaw, Tongue, Eyebrows, and Eyelids allowing for a large range of motion and facial expressions. Extra joints have been built into this figure to allow for a greater range of motion and for more realistic bending of body parts and limbs.

6 Body Shaping Morphs, 2 Limb Shaping Morphs, 9 Head Shaping Morphs, 2 Eye Morphs, 9 Facial Expression Morphs.

30 Blank Morph Channels for Custom Morph Injection in all bone locations.

4 Alternate Skin textures with easy Pz2 Mat Poses for application. Textures include Bump Maps to match.

Includes a set of custom Smart-Props including Cyber-Ears, Cyber-Antennae, Hair Bobs, Cyber-Shoes, and Cyber-Visor, and also a custom Cyberoid Hair Style In 3 colours with Pz2 Mat Poses.

Fully compatible with all Accessories, Character Sets, Poses, and Textures for Anime Girl Kristin!

Name:	CyberoidPinnochia.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	5402Click image for larger version

Name:	CyberoidThumb1.jpg
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	5403Click image for larger version

Name:	CyberoidThumb2.jpg
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	5404Click image for larger version

Name:	CyberoidThumb3.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	5405

Find her in the Bunkhouse area of the Barracks on the new and improved Schell's Armour Works (www.schells.ca)
    Schell’s Armour Works… Home of “Theschell’s” Fantasy, Sci-fi and Historical models for Poser and also home to the free, Stand-alone, Anime Girl Kristin Figure. Come check out my Website and Store at schells.ca ... Hope to see you!

I've also released an updated version of my Anime Girl Kristin.

Fully rigged and pose-able, including fully rigged Jaw, Tongue, Eyebrows, and Eyelids allowing for a large range of motion and facial expressions. Extra joints have been built into this figure to allow for a greater range of motion and for more realistic bending of body parts and limbs.

6 Body Shaping Morphs, 2 Limb Shaping Morphs, 9 Head Shaping Morphs, 2 Eye Morphs, 9 Facial Expression Morphs.

30 Blank Morph Channels for Custom Morph Injection in all bone locations.

4 Alternate Skin textures with easy Pz2 Mat Poses for application.

Alternate Skin Mat poses optimized for Toon and Realistic style Renders.

Alternate Toon-style Skins for use in Daz Studio Cartoon Render style with easy Pz2 Mat Poses for application.

14 Alternate Eye textures with Pz2 Mat Poses for application.

2 Custom Characters Poses with Custom Skin Textures and applied Character Morphs with Pz2 Poses for quick use.

2 Conforming Hair Styles with 2 Alternate Textures each.

6 Alternate Toon-style Hair Mat Poses in Pz2 format.

9 Alternate Finger and Toenail Textures, with Mat Pz2 Poses for ease of use!

*Updated with New Eye Textures, Improved Transparency Maps for Eye Lashes and Eye Brows, Improved Textures with more detail, and to include new Bump Maps that can be applied separately as needed!

Name:	New Base Textures.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	5406

Name:	eyestextures.jpg
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	5407

Name:	NewSkinDefault.jpg
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	5408

The new and improved Schell's Armour Works is now Officially Open for Business! All products and free items are available for purchase and download. There are numerous new free items and paid products in various areas of the site so come on in and see what's new! Find me at www.schells.ca...

Thank-you everyone for your patience as we've completed this massive site overhaul and migration!

New Items available in the Airfield section of the Proving Grounds...

F-4B Phantom II...

*Over 50 Points of Articulation on the main figure!

*Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Spoilers, Rudder. Stabilator, Speed Brakes, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, Spin-able Wheels, Steer-able Nose Gear, Opening Canopies, Deployable Slats, Folding Wings, Deployable Tail Hook, Deployable Emergency Drag Chute, Fully Functional Cockpit Flight Controls, and Working Ejection Seats...

*ERC controls on the main "Body" location for the various parts of the aircraft to allow for maximum usability. Controls include some standard combat maneuvers as well as individual controls for the various moving parts on the aircraft.

*Nose Radome opens to reveal the AN/APQ Radar Set.

*Conforming Dummy Aircrew figure to use to place a Flight Crew in the Cockpit.

*Conforming Crew Boarding Ladders and FOD Storage Covers for the Engines and Air Intakes.

*14 Separate Conforming Weapons sets designed to be Mixed and Matched to create multiple load-outs for the Weapons most commonly carried by the F4 Phantom, with fully controllable ordinance deployment. These Sets are broken down by mounting location so that each set can be properly mix and matched with the others, allowing a total combination of over 100 variations of weapons loads that can be loaded based on mission requirements!

Name:	Phantom12.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	5428Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom11.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	5429Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom10.jpg
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	5430Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom8.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	5431Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom7.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	5432Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom2.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	5433Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom9.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	5434Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom6.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	5435Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom5.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	5436Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom1.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	5437Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom4.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	5438Click image for larger version

Name:	Phantom3.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	5439

MiG-21 PFM Fishbed F...

*Over 50 Points of Articulation on the main figure!

*Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Spoilers, Rudder. Stabilator, Speed Brakes, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, Spin-able Wheels, Steer-able Nose Gear, Opening Canopies, Deployable Slats, Folding Wings, Deployable Emergency Drag Chute, Fully Functional Cockpit Flight Controls, and Working Ejection Seat...

*ERC controls on the main "Body" location for the various parts of the aircraft to allow for maximum usability. Controls include some standard combat maneuvers as well as individual controls for the various moving parts on the aircraft.

*Nose Radome opens to reveal the RP-21 Sapfir Radar Set.

*Conforming Dummy Aircrew figure to use to place a Pilot in the Cockpit.

*Conforming Crew Boarding Ladder and FOD Storage Covers for the Engine and Air Intake.

* 9 Separate Conforming Weapons sets designed to be Mixed and Matched to create multiple load-outs for the Weapons most commonly carried by the MiG-21 Fishbed, with fully controllable ordinance deployment. These Sets are broken down by mounting location so that each set can be properly mix and matched with the others, allowing a total combination of nearly 50 variations of weapons loads that can be loaded based on mission requirements!

Name:	Fishbed7.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	5440Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed3.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	5441Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed11.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	5442Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed9.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	5443Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed5.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	5444Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed2.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	5445Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed8.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	5446Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed1.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	5447Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed10.jpg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	5448Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed6.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	5449Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishbed4.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	5450

I've also chosen to re-release my older models for individual purchase on the new site! All my older models that were previously semi-retired and only available in Bundle packs, are now once again available for individual purchase at reduced prices. Though lacking some of the features of my newer items, these older models are still valuable items for use in your historical renders!

Available are: the A-7D Corsair II, F-8N Crusader, B-17G Flying Fortress, Hurricane MkIIC, DeHavilland Mosquito, P-51D Mustang, F-86 Sabre, O3U Corsair Scout, Ju-87 Stuka, freebie Navy Aircraft Tug, and a freebie Modern Flight Helmet for Mike 4 and Vicky 4!

I'm also offering a newer, reduced price on the Bundle Packs for these items... Come check out the savings!

Find them in the Airfield section of the Proving Grounds on my site at www.schells.ca...

Name:	Corsair1.jpg
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	5451Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabre3.jpg
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	5452Click image for larger version

Name:	Crusader5.jpg
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	5453Click image for larger version

Name:	Scout3.jpg
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	5454Click image for larger version

Name:	Hurricane3.jpg
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	5455Click image for larger version

Name:	Stuka2.jpg
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	5456Click image for larger version

Name:	Mossie1.jpg
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	5457Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang3.jpg
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	5458Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortress1.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	5459

An alternate texture set for the F-4B Phantom is now available as a free download in the Airfield area of the proving Grounds in my site at www.schells.ca. The set includes textures for VF-84 Jolly Rogers, VF-92 Silver Kings, VF-96 Fighting Falcons, and VF-111 Sundowners and comes in Pz2 formats for ease of use!

Name:	F4TexturesThumb.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	5460

Name:	VF-84JollyRogers2.jpg
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	5461

Name:	VF-111Sundowners2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	5462

Name:	VF-92SilverKings2.jpg
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	5463

Name:	VF-96FightingFalcons2.jpg
Size:	259.7 KB
ID:	5464
    Last edited by Theschell; May 18th, 2015 at 06:36 PM.

Wicked looking planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Avros View Post
    Wicked looking planes.
    Thanks Avros!