Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Ok. I am getting feedback that others have had no problems uploading but we know there are some issues somewhere in the system or with computers accessing certain areas of the site. This could be on the end users side but we still need to find out what's going on.

We will extend the contest by one day to give people a chance to get their images to us if they are having any issues uploading.

More feedback requested.

Well. I just tried to upload and I can't get in either lol.

Trying to reach Avros to look into it.

Those using "Flash" with "Firefox", may be having problems. I have updated all my "Software Parcels". If you continue having problems uploading image, try uploading with "Chrome". If there is NO problem then, let me know and I'll look into a solution. Before contacting me, update your Firefox. You should also check whether you have any "NoScripts" or "Blockers" running that may also stop some Cookies through.

Will do more searching on my computer but I already use the latest version of Chrome and I don't have No Script or cookie blockers. I did find that Google added a bunch of needless extensions to Chrome that I deactivated. I didn't know Google could add things like that without asking.

I don't have any problems uploading from Opera.

Drat, I was hoping that would work. It must be on my computer somewhere like Avros said. Just have to find it.

Hmm I still don't get emails when I receive gallery comments or when I receive PM's .

Hmmm, I get them. And you said your spam filters not catching them right.

Yep I have checked and double and triple checked. Nothing there. It's really odd.

On FF
    "The file or page you are looking for has been relocated or removed.

To return to the site click HERE and if you got here by mistake, you

can report this to the admin."

UPDATE tried in chrome, exact same message..

(Cache and cookies cleared on both browsers, computer rebooted still same error)