February DAZ Challenge... The Ring

This months DAZ Challenge is... The Ring.

It's a simple challenge where your art must focus on a ring which is either worn or clearly visible in the image. Many people propose, get married or celebrate anniversaries in February. But, the challenge isn't just a focus on romance as maybe it's a biker wearing a skull ring or on a necklace worn around the throat... for that matter, even a Celtic torq worn around the neck would qualify as it served some of the same functions as a ring worn upon the finger (just make a note to draw the judges attention to it).

No postwork allowed except what can be done in studio only with the exception of signatures

One $100.00 Gift Certificate From DAZ3D

Currently, Asia... but it changes fairly frequently... We're a family that loves to travel :)
    I totally thought this was going to be about the movie.... LOL

lol Sensen
    And I was thinking that there might be lots of Lord of The Rings inspired images.

well I spose if you can do Gollum, Frodo, Bilbo etc who all had the ring ... and it made them go invisible!
    Last edited by lornagracevibert; February 2nd, 2018 at 05:59 PM.

Well, the Ring movie was about a marriage gone horribly wrong if you remember and Lord of the Rings includes... rings lol. So this topic leaves it wide open as you can do art based on those movies. In the Ring, just have someone find the evil ladies wedding ring as I would imagine she would be none too pleased that someones got it and wearing it... she might even possess them so you'd have a storyline for the Exorcist.

winner
    Lamuserie Forever

Oh !!! Thank you, thank you !!!

Congrats Lamuserie. Love it!