Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Race Girls

They are waiting for start their race. ;)

DAZ 4.10
    No Postwork
    Last edited by anna; August 30th, 2018 at 03:58 AM.

Playing Tennis

DAZ 4.10
    No Postwork

Sport is Life
    Daz, octane plug, no postwork ^^
    Last edited by Lamuserie; August 25th, 2018 at 08:37 PM.

Our winner this month is Malv. While I'm not a fan of soccer, he made this look good.

Congratz, Malv.

Crocotta
    Thank You and I am still stunned, All the entries were fantastic

I know right. I think the difference was that you captured the action element and who doesn't like watching a game at night during a downpour... if you're watching on tv lol. That's what I like about football of any kind as baseball or basketball (outdoors) you have to stop play when even a slight rain hits. But football, that's a mans game where you play in the mud, the snow, the rain and about the only time they cancel or stop play is when lightning strikes nearby putting people in real danger.

Crocotta
    I do enjoy Football but my game of choice is Rugby (I used to play it back in school until i ripped a tendon in the back of my leg and pulverized my right kneecap) which is basically the spiritual forefather to what You guys call Football, a game i once amusingly heard called "a game played by gentlemen with odd shaped Balls", i considered it for the contest but wondered if there was enough frame of reference to not be too obscure for most people

Our brand of football is actually more true to the original game which is today known as Mob Rules Football lol. Rugby evolved from that and Soccer/American Football/Australian Football/Gaelic Football, etc... evolved from Rugby.

Some say American Football isn't real football because we rarely use our feet. But Mob Rules Football rarely used their feet to play as it was a running game where you held the football and ran with it until you basically got your head knocked off. Rugby actually tried to establish better rules and a safer style of play. What we call Soccer is actually the oddball as it has little to do with the original games that existed for thousands of years before Rugby. If someone from 1400 saw Soccer players, they'd be dubbed women and likely be killed on the spot by ruffians who would charge the field to show them how to play a mans game lol.

Hell, we evolved the body armor American players use specifically for Mob Rules style of play which was far more deadly than Rugby and we needed more protection. But today, the pansies in the NFL know nothing about that as the rules have sanitized the game so much they should take the armor off and wear ballet dresses. If you put the armor on Rugby players though, the sport would likely be banned because all that armor with the faster pace of play would be putting men in the hospital during every game.