May DAZ Challenge ~ A Day At The Beach

This months DAZ Challenge has you off to warm waters and sandy beaches. Use your imagination to envision beach babes, beach bums, mythology, landscaping, fishing, pirates, sandcastles, sharks, hurricanes or maybe even a bad day at the beach 65 million years ago causing the mass extinction of the dinosaurs.

This is your chance to illustrate for us a day at the beach... simple and yet complex if you try to be.

Prize: One $100.00 Gift Certificate From DAZ3D

Our May winner is....

JoFCUK A Day At The Beach

Make note of something. Malv read the rules and understood that the theme was beaches basically and interpreted it in a totally different way than the images I shared which made it seem like a babes in bikini challenge. He didn't win but make note as you can try being unique and creative. If you have questions, ask as Malv was extremely close and I would have expected Malv to do a bikini babe... instead, we got D-Day.

Challenges are meant to challenge your creative imagination as well as your talent. Our winning image was just done too well and deservedly took the prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered as you all did great on this one. I just wanted to add an extra comment to let you know that you can think outside the box on these competitions... you might not win but hey, creativity is always appreciated (and people who know me knew I meant bikini babes lol, but I left it open for interpretation)

Aww thanks!