Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AB thanx so much sweety...Hugs
    Mistress of Damnation ~ A freak like me, just needs infinity!

************Shimmers In**********

Yeah, that is really too bad A.. Unfortunately, Africa has been the hunters choice of all game for centuries due to it's vast size and wild life.. It is truly one of the world's most unique places on how they all can co-exist and survive w/ such a vast number of different species, esp when most of those species do not live and can not survive anywhere else in the world.. And one of the problems is, that Humans in general are dumb, very dumb and since we are at the top of the food chain we don't really care about anything else.. We have already disrupted the balance of nature so far that it is and will be almost impossible to fix it in decade or two or three.. And in some cases things can never be fixed w/ what we have done by introducing some plant/animal species to areas of the world where they were not found and they have not natural predators and so forth... So therefore: containment is just out of reach.. Thus going back to your issue.. And unfortunately, while there is a high price on the rhino's and elephant tusks people will still figure out a way to get those.. And as the numbers dwindle down to nothing those prices will get higher and higher in which those hunters will do more and more to get the last of them..

***********Shimmers out*****
    *****The blood, cuts, bruises and broken bones will eventually heal, but the glory will last forever..****

Quote Originally Posted by dd45 View Post
    ignorance abounds everywhere....
    signed.
    Me too
    :lappy: - Hank -

Damn poaching!

I agree with you all and as an added bonus feel that this is what every poacher deserves. {see image below}.....

Thanx so much guys, as I agree the image will be great if we could have some to harass them away...Hugs

Unleash da beast :thumb:

docmikeb
    Thanks Amira... going to read the articles & sign the petition right now.

Thanx sweety...Hugs

I signed and hope this will help.
    People should be made aware of the fact that it does not matter where you live, this concerns all.
    Lets try to save the wildlife that is left in this world.
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Sweety I wish all can see it like you as we have lost another today and to date this year 57 has been killed. This will never end.
    Hugs