Dungeon Mistress SickenlySweete's Avatar

Exclamation All DR Members Please Read-POTW

Each week we here at dsa pick a Darker Realms Picture of the Week winner....
    that is becoming harder and harder to do if you as members don't post new images in our DR gallery...if we continue to not have any new images then we may have to discontinue the POTW that is a 25$ GC at rdna that you all are missing out on..........so get in there and post some sexy, adult images!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    i read this:
    SS

"When I'm good, I'm very very good, but when
    I'm bad, I'm better. "
    I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

Programs i use and what i do:
    Daz Studio,Hexagon,Zbrush,Psp7
    beginner modeler of clothes and props,uvmapping,textures,face morphs.
    looking to learn rigging in ds at the moment.

I read this, and if Nobody else is going to take a free $25, I will....

Just have to find a little more time to play with poser.
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

An idea.........instead of having a competition with a prize,simply use the prize as payment to commission artists to produce work exclusively for this site..............if the sponsor is Daz,RDNA etc.......then the prize/payment could be a product the sponsor site is trying to promote............the commissioned artist could be used to produce work that contains the promotional product,........the commissioned image would promote the sponsor site,the product and this site.....the gallery gets a new image............and the artist gets a shiny new item............everyone's a winner.

A simple example.......Daz3D has a new pair of genesis boots.........you ask the artist to produce an image featuring the boots,the boots are payment..........slap your logo's all over the image and circulate in the community..............and if your offering simple store credit then the process is even easier.

When the community develops,you can then switch back into competition mode.

We can and have done that with other things. This one is not really all that flexible. The sponsor says this is what I want you to to do, if you pick one each week, we will throw $25 GC at it. If you are interested in this kind of thing, SINNERS does a product review each month for different vendors. The vendor gets an item showcased and advertised along with the tester's opinion of the item.

It was just an idea,seemed more constructive to do some thing with prize credit than just letting it do nothing.I've done product testing for a few vendors over at Renderotica,I'm more than happy to test stuff out but it all depends on what it is.......I'm associated with adult imagery so many vendors/distributors don't like people like me getting their hands on their goods........images either feature to much flesh or are to suggestive...I'm born to function in the dungeon so to speak and leave the normal thing's for the normal people to do.lol.

I also use Dazstudio........many vendors don't like that as they tend to tailor products towards Poser users.

Dungeon Mistress SickenlySweete's Avatar
    ooo darkway, you mightn't have wanted to post all that above, cuss im going to have work for ya............lol
    when our new dr store area is open, and for my personal store items as well...so you can add dr to your list of work partners, as we will be needing lots of promo images..
    kisses
    SS

"When I'm good, I'm very very good, but when
    I'm bad, I'm better. "
    I (heart) FetLife: BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

Programs i use and what i do:
    Daz Studio,Hexagon,Zbrush,Psp7
    beginner modeler of clothes and props,uvmapping,textures,face morphs.
    looking to learn rigging in ds at the moment.

What sort of store are you guy's opening.........3D stuff?.....e-books,zines etc?

well hunny, I believe I just struck gold! I also have no copies of pozer and just use Daz studio, and am sick and tired of creating general audiences images. Our mothers tell us to be comfortable with our bodies yet throw images of diet addicted models in front of us and we expect to look like them, dress like them, ect. What happened with being comfortable enough in your own skin that you actually wore nothing but your own skin? And the way we are supposed to behave .... common, there used to be how to books on proper posture on a train designed for the vibration of the rails to give maximum pleasure during the ride. And Vibrators used to be used by doctors to treat depression ... via vaginal insertion! Any vendor that wants to have a product highlighted in SINNERS under any heading better be ready for girls like you!