Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivia Time

Quote Originally Posted by armorbeast View Post
    Well, that guy definately looks like Van Johnson so maybe they were caught off camera snoozing during scenes on set after partying all night or such lol. But Lucille looked different than most remember her from her own show so that could be the issue.

Maybe some more opinions would help?

Yes thats Probably the case......
    more Opinions would help but I dont think we will ever get the Answer..........Look forward to the Next trivia Question' If you would like to post one AB...........:smoke1:

What was the name of the planet and what significance does the number 1701 from this movie have to another sci fi epic more famous to people in the present day... there is a direct connection.

1701-Duh, no clue! What was the name of the first computer kit?

You dun know the 1701 ref?

Do you think I have the TIME for this stuff?

Enough fravolity! The Planet Altair IV, even though I've read it as Altair 4 and Altair 5. The link to Star Trek was because G. Roddenberry was a fan of the movie Forbidden Planet and he used the time orbit was obtained around Altair, 17:01 hours. The movie also introduced 'Robby' the Robot, perhaps the most famous and re-used robot in Sci-Fi.

Sure I do

I have no clue about the first computer kit though

If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, the first computer kit available to people, long before you could buy an actual computer, was named Altair after the planet.

Not being a sci-fi Person....I havnt a Clue.............

OK, here is an easy one. There is a connection between G. Lucas' 'Star Wars' and a great John Ford movie. What's the J. Ford movie and the connection?

Come on Ladies, I even made sure the answer could be found on the internet! You're not trying!!!