AB Endorses... The Cause of Getting Your Moneys Worth

Friskies Wild West Party Mix

Now why would I endorse cat treats? Cat's can be finicky eaters and I have found that my current kitty Annabelle and my recently departed kitty Boo both love the same things such as canned shredded cat food because of the juice inside... if they'd just sell the liquid that comes in the can, they'd go crazy for it and I've found most cat owners agree with this (so why cat food providers won't provide just the sauce is kinda odd).

But I have also purchased cat treats from time to time with mixed results so I very rarely waste money on this type of thing as neither of my cats liked them any better than any other dry cat food.

Well, that changed when I bought this product as Annabelle went nuts for it. When she ran out, she licked the cover on her bed where I fed it to her because it was just that good.

In this time where every dollar counts, something as simple as a cat treat should be chosen for what it's promoted to be. You can buy dry cat food by the sack or box and easily get a hundred times more food than in one of these cat treat products. Thus, if you pay a dollar or more for one of these products, you need to get your moneys worth... and this product delivers.

Product Information
    Made with so many enticing aromas, delicious flavors, tantalizing textures and colors for your cat to explore, it will be a party every day. Friskies® Party Mix Wild West Crunch cat treats are made with a variety of flavor-coated shapes, each with its own unique crunch. Try all 6 varieties of Friskies Party Mix and unlock a pouch full of fun for you and your cat today!

Ingredients
    Chicken meal, brewers rice, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, fish, malt extract, turkey by-product meal, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, dried cheese powder (predominantly cheddar cheese), calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, added color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 2 and other color), taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite. C-6194

I wholeheartedly endorse this product

$4.00 Prescription Plans

In this day and time where health care costs an arm and a leg, consumers need a helping hand and some of the nations biggest resalers are bringing it to you in the form of $4.00 generic prescription plans. While political groups attack or defend greedy pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers or argue about government insurance vs private insurance, almost no one is talking about this alternative which has been around for several years now and saves the nations consumers billions of dollars every year. Companies like Walmart, CVS and Walgreens began these $4.00 prescription plans as a means to increase their business as getting people into their stores means they will likely make additional purchases while they are there just for convenience. Some people are put off about generics and claims by Big Pharma that they aren't good for you are simply untrue. As with any drug, one may be more effective than another from brand name to brand name and generics can sometimes not be as effective where at other times, they are more effective.

Click image for larger version

Name:	four-dollar-prescriptions-240cs021011.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	2674

As many of you know, I am disabled. As such, I take enough med's to choke a mule and if I had to pay resale or even rely on insurance, I would still pay more out of pocket than I do getting my med's through the $4.00 plan at Walmart. My med's together retail at over $700.00 a month. With Medicare, they would cost $250.00 and private insurance, $210.00... with the $4.00 Plan I pay $54.00... you do the math. One of the medications I take I originally had to buy the retail name brand which wasn't very effective and basically just made me sick. It turned out I was mildly allergic to it and when the generic version came on the market, I was put on it because the allergic reactions reported by many users of the name brand version wasn't affecting the generic brand users.

Name:	IMG_4dollar_banner2_374x211.png
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	2672

Here's how it works. In the US, there's a 20 year medical patent allowing Big Pharma to charge what they want and no, they don't charge us high prices because of research and development as proven by several whistleblowers from the highest ranks within the pharmaceutical industry itself. they could be charging as little as $4.00 a prescription refill and still turn massive profits... enter retailers like Walmart who realized this and began offering generic alternatives for prescription med's that the 20 year medical patent had expired on.

Name brand providers of Vitamin C use the pulp inside an orange for their products but while the pulp may be sweet, it actually has very little Vitamin C. Most of an oranges Vitamin C is in the peel, something no one selling oranges tells you when they talk about Vitamin C as oranges do contain high percentages of Vitamin C, but that's not the part you are paying for. Generic Vitamin C providers make their vitamins from the peel which they purchase for next to nothing from orange juice providers because they were going to throw the peels away anyhow which just adds more waste to our landfills. The generic Vitamin C is more potent, more Vitamin C can be created using it and the only change is they have to add a bit of sweetener because orange peels are bitter to the taste as a defense against pests.

Name:	DB3D93EC3FE9C3AF12AAFE60538F0C08-main.jpg
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	2673

With the $4.00 Plan, we could save the US government tens of billions of dollars on Medicare and Medicaid (hundreds of billions if most Americans made the switch), we wouldn't have to have private insurance just to pay for our medication and you can pay less out of pocket for your medication than any other option that you already pay for. For the average consumer, this represents a savings of hundreds of dollars each month. For those whose medications might cost thousands of dollars a refill, once the medical patent is expired, these life saving drugs will drop to less than $100.00 a refill even where the need represents only a small number of people as most drugs can actually serve multiple purposes in different doses.

The three above named prescription providers are not the only ones as Kroger, Winn Dixie and many others are now providing the $4.00 generics and even offering 90 day supplies for $10.00

Name:	prescription_plan.jpg
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	2675

So look in on them as if you don't have a local retailer offering this... it's worth the price of gas to buy in other nearby communities and there are several online sources. Some charge a fee for this service so make sure to ask as for some it's completely free.

I wholeheartedly endorse the $4.00 Prescription Plans and you should too... spread the word.

Getting more from your air fresheners

Many of you have bought these solid air fresheners. They're generally cheap at around a dollar but once you start using them, they tend to fade pretty quick let alone being a bit unsightly. Well, I found a way to stretch these things twice as long if you are using the Glade solid air freshener. The air freshener is segmented into three parts; the base, the main part and the top which is what actually holds the main piece in place when you lift it. However, you can actually pop the top part off separately which leaves the top open and allows the solid gel inside to do it's job but at a much slower deterioration rate because not as much air is hitting it. You still get the same air freshening smell from it because it's rising up similar to a chimney effect and when the aroma hits the air, it still blows about the room. When the top of the gel melts away, you must then pop the top back into the large mid section and raise it to continue getting the effects of the aroma as when it reaches about midway down, the little bit of air getting in through the top can no longer cause the aroma to rise out. But an added bonus is that the gel inside the air freshener can get on things or get things stuck to it with all that open space around it which is something I don't like about these products. But you can make an air freshener last about twice as long with this trick. They generally only cost a dollar as I said so you may not want to mess with it but if you don't like buying them every month, it's a neat trick.