• Avros
  • Avros's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Taking It To The Max
More
1 year 2 months ago #1549 by Avros
The Challenge was created by Avros
We used to do a challenge where a member would post an image for another member to take up that challenge and make their own image as close as possible to the image offered up. I would love to see this return to the forums. So if anyone else agrees with this leave a post here and let's get this show going. I'll start of with one image that I've already done to give you an idea what I'm talking about. If you're interested you can post an image here and lets get this challenge going once again.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Avros
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Taking It To The Max
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1577 by Avros
Replied by Avros on topic The Challenge
Wow!!  No takers nor interest. Okay.. then I'll need to make it enticing for you. Let me see. How could I get you to participate? Maybe I could offer you a "Prop of your choice" made for you that ONLY YOU will have as a prize. Now how can I do this to get more interest and others to participate? Do I offer this to each member that plays this game, or do I offer this to one single player? You decide and let me know how you see this to play out...

More
6 months 6 days ago #1703 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic The Challenge
Why not offer something good for a top participant and something smaller for a participation prize. That original offer you made of ten thousand dollars bombed so maybe this one will work ;P
The following user(s) said Thank You: aqua1955

More
6 months 5 days ago #1704 by myquad
Replied by myquad on topic The Challenge
how can i post an image here?

• Avros
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Taking It To The Max
More
6 months 1 hour ago #1705 by Avros
Replied by Avros on topic The Challenge
Add the image as an attachment. Include attachment inline with your post. Before you submit the post.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds