Thread: Appendicitis

Appendicitis

Some of you know, I just had a bout of appendicitis that laid me down with a solid gut punch lol. At 51, that lil traitor decides it no longer wished to remain with me and threatened to explode.

Ok, seriously. I was gone for basically two days having my appendix removed and am sore as hell. The older you are, the more dangerous this can be and here I thought I had food poisoning.

Take it from me, even if you think you have food poisoning, don't ignore it as that can kill you. the doctors think I may genuinely have had food poisoning and that it caused this as they had to remove a little more than just the appendix but thankfully, just a little more.

So, since you didn't have to buy me flowers for a rock planted over my head, take a piece of wisdom from me... if you think you're sick or feel pain, go see a doctor ok.

I'll have to deal with the recovery for weeks and have a lovely plastic bottle hanging out of me collecting some mess I don't even want to know what it is lol.

Nut seriously, don't be a bear like I usually am as curling up in a cave hibernating until the danger passes isn't always the bright thing to do.

Indeed... appendicitis can be very painful.
    Get well soon!

Trying my best

Sending you my best wishes and I wish you can be recovered soon.

Thank you very much

Crocotta
    Take Care AB and wishes for a speedy recovery

Thanks Malv. Can't be fast enough lol